PHOTO SUBMISSIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED. WE WILL NOTIFY WINNERS SHORTLY AND PUBLISH THE FINAL CLIP SOON
Tasmanian born singer-songwriter Cam Tapp is launching a new song called “Father to Son” to raise awareness about the damage that could be done to our oceans and fisheries from super trawlers.
Of course, any great song needs an epic film clip. We want to make one and include your photos.
Send us your favourite family fishing photo (or snorkelling or coastal holiday).
The best 100 photos will be used in creating the final film clip and of course the final video will be on youtube for you to share. If you need some inspiration while you look through your photos listen to the song here.
Terms and Conditions of submitting a photograph
1. If you are under 16 you must check that your parent or guardian is happy for you to submit your picture. You must provide your name, age, address and the name, contact telephone number and email address of your parent or guardian. We require the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of a photograph who is under 16 years of age in order to publish that photograph and the author's name, age and town or city of residence.
2. By submitting your photograph for this competition you represent and warrant that it is your own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph is not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
3. We cannot consider photographs submitted on behalf of another person.
4. Photographs are selected for the final video clip at the sole discretion of the campaign team. There will be no payment for publication.
5. By submitting a photograph you: a) give us permission to publish it on www.stopthetrawler.net, www.facebook.com/StoptheSuperTrawlers and in the final film clip on youtube, television and any other campaign media channel ; and b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish it in any format including without limitation in print and electronic formats; and b) you give us permission to use your name and town or city of residence (and age if you are under 16) for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your photograph.
6. We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear in print and on the stopthetrawler.net web site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time. Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
7. IMPORTANT: You retain ownership of the copyright in your photograph as its author and you are free to republish it wherever you wish and in whatever medium you want.
8. We take no responsibility for photographs that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. To the extent permitted by law we shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from submission or publication of your photographs (except for death, personal injury or fraud, as a result of negligence).
9. We will not return your photograph to you.
10. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation.
11. In these terms and conditions "we" and "us" means The Stop the Trawler Alliance and Environment Tasmania Inc. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to Australian law and the Australian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.